Travel Agency Resource Planning System (TARPS)
TARPS is a comprehensive resource planning system for inbound travel agency that helps to manage the daily operations such as plan the itinerary, select tourism products and coordinate all accommodations, travel needs and transportation.
- built-in Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese data interchange
- support multi-users and multi-currencies
- unlimited levels of account chart and analysis chart
- tight-integration of accounting and operation systems
- built-in Internet connection facilities, no need to install additional web software
- individual user and functional security controls
- Tour template eases to create new tour schedule and details
- Tour daily plan helps to layout the itinerary clearly and logically
- Room contract function manages availability the hotel rooms under different contract periods
- Theme park ticket management is used to monitor the inventory level of the tickets on-hand
- Coach maintenace saves the time of experience staff to allocate the coach, driver and tour guide to daily tour operatons
- Planner is an expert system to automate the coach, driver and tour guide scheduling that saves huge time and resources before human intervention
- General ledger
- Accounts receivable and account payable
- Bank reconciliation
- Fixed asset management
- Tour management
- Hotel room managemenet
- Coach management
- Theme park ticket management
- Coach, driver and tour guide schedule planner
- Staff and skill management
All our desktop systems are required Java to run, please download a copy of Java Runtime Engine here and install it in your computer.
With Java installed, you can download and install all our desktop systems.
Click here to download the Tarps desktop application for installation.
Online trial login name and password
- login name: guest
- password: trial